1. "Dadcakes" or "Mancakes" from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons are adorable for Father's Day breakfast (even IF Daddy doesn't have a mustache)!
1 Mini Marshmallow
2 Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Shape a large round pancake in the pan.
2. Place on the plate.
3. Cut a mini marshmallow in half and add mini chocolate chips for the eyes.
4. Decorate with fruit!
2. Make Dad his own trail mix in a jar, filled with all of his favourite treats, like; m&ms, cashews, pretzels, gummies, licorice all sorts and peanuts! Mix it together, buy a jar at the dollar store and make a label just for Dad!
3. Is Dad a golfer? Why not make a healthy grape golf dessert from Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons?
4. Snack time should include these Shirt and Tie cheese and crackers for Dad from Spoonful!
5. Happy Hour for Dad might include some whiskey… but you can infuse it with BACON for a special treat. Try this recipe!
6. We love this shirt and tie cake (or brownie) decorated perfectly for that corporate Dad!
7. Make him a dinner he won't forget, by adding this secret ingredient….BEER! Choose from 5 great dinner recipes that include Dad's favourite drink!
8. Dessert calls for some Chocolate-covered BEER marshmallows….are you kidding me? Dad will flip for these from How Sweet Eats!
9. Give Dad a "Happy Meal" with these sweet dessert burgers and fries from Bakerella! Using cookie mix and brownies with a little icing, the kids will love making this for Father's Day!
10. Is Dad the "King of the Grill"? We love these BBQ-inspired brownies from Spoonful. You could also top cupcakes or make them a bit healthier by using a half an apple as the base for another cute option!
11. Ending your day with a family movie night? Try this bacon-infused popcorn from A Sweet and Savory Life or even Bacon-Chocolate Bark from Better Homes and Gardens!
12. Dad just can't get enough bacon, so as a nice gift and treat to eat this Father's Day, how about making Bacon Jam with a special label just for him!