The rush of the school year has started and moms everywhere are looking for fast and healthy meals to serve their families.
1. Instead of using fresh chicken, throw in cut up leftover chicken (or even the BBQ chicken from grocery stores) and make this simple and fast chicken soup for dinner!
4. You can even use leftover chicken to serve for guests. For the Big Game or even an appetizer, try this Buffalo Chicken Dip!
6. Every kid loves quesadillas! Add chicken or turkey to this meatless quesadilla recipe and your kids will love it!
7. Wrap it up! Try these easy Asian lettuce wraps with left over chicken.
8. Add chicken to this coucous salad with homemade vinaigrette and get more protein in your meal.
9. Try this family classic- switch ground turkey for left over turkey or chicken for this Mexican Torilla bake.
10. Make it homemade pizza night– buy or make the dough and top with tomato sauce, mozzarella and leftover chicken! Delish!
11. Wrap up cooked chicken and a few simple ingredients to make torilla pinwheels for your child's lunch.
12. Cut up leftover chicken and send to school in your child's lunch, using these 10 tips to make lunch fun.
13. Try these Turkey enchiladas from momstown Oakville! She made hers with leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
What's your favourite way to cook with leftover chicken?