This year, we have found our Top 10 Valentine’s Day Treats!
1. Blonde brownies are a huge hit at any dessert table, but these Brown Sugar Blondies with the perfect Valentine’s Day decadance!
2. Have you ever wanted to make a heart-shaped cookie, cake or cupcakes? Follow these simple steps for How to make a heart-shaped cake or cupcakes and muffins with a simple marble! So easy and you don’t need the heart-shaped pan!
3. Be Mine! Remember those cute hearts with the sayings on them? Try smashing them to create these Heart Cookie Pops with conversation hearts!
4. A perfect ending to a Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart. Make him this Chocolate Heaven Dessert!
5. How could you resist this Valentine’s Day Popcorn with the perfect mix of salty and sweet! Melted white chocolate and m&ms what a sweet treat!
6. Wake up Valentine’s Day morning to create a fun and memorable breakfast (or better yet, get Dad and the kids to try these). Follow these simple tricks for heart pancakes, heart bacon and heart-shaped egg yolks for a Valentine’s Day breakfast with the ones you love!
7. Try to keep it healthy or have a little fun with candy, but either way, the kids will LOVE to create these Red and Pink Candy and Heart-shaped Fruit Kabobs all by themselves and serve them up for mom and dad!
9. These are just too easy and cute for words. Valentine’s Pretzel and Hershey’s “Hugs” buttons will be a huge snacking hit!
Have a SWEET Valentine’s Day!