1. Discovering a winter activity that you've never tried: like cross country skiing, outdoor skating – it's all there for you to explore!
2. The fun of the kids' table (and the even more fun of the adult table) as Fern caters to families like no other resort. Kids eat first, then adults enjoy a quiet 4-course meal while the kids are entertained in the kids club.
3. All-inclusive amazing food that caters to every diet – from allergy aware, to gluten free, Fern really makes each guest feel safe and at home in their beautiful dining room.
3. For older kids – the freedom and fun of Mary Lou's – pool tables, games, and ping pong – their own little world to enjoy with or without their parents!
4. Once in a lifetime experiences – dogsledding or snowmobiling with the family – cross that off the bucket list!
5. Indoor fun too – like the hot tub and indoor pool – great for families to blow off steam on a chilly afternoon.
6. Amazing entertainment – a full selection of family-friendly evening guests like magicians, staff shows, comedians, and more!
7. Skating on the lake or on the hockey rink – what says Canada more than a crisp day and the feel of skates on the ice?
8. Spa and fitness centre – for those who like a little relaxation or unwind with a good workout.
9. Special workshops and classes – yoga, watercolour painting, wine seminars, and more!
10. A place that feels like home away from home. Fern makes every guest feel like part of the family.
Yours will want to return from the minute you drive away.
For more information on Fern Resort, visit their website. momstown members receive an additional 5% off package rates!