2. Get baby in on the fun this Valentine's Day! Since it's likely their FIRST Valentine's Day be sure to make an adorable footprint keepsake. Just imagine how much Daddy will love this one!
4. Watch one of these 10 great Valentine's movies about love. Perfect for the whole family!
6. Sing some songs about love and teach the babies, toddlers and even adults to sign the words "I Love You" using sign language. We love this classic;
Skidamarink a-dink, a-dink, Skidamarink a-doo,
I love you. (2x)
I love you in the morning, and in the afternoon;
I love you in the evening, underneath the moon.
Oh, skidamarink a-dink, a-dink,
I love you.
7. Valentine's Day is for chocolate, right? How about renting or buying an inexpensive chocolate fountain (like this one from Bed, Bath and Beyond for under $40)? Place some strawberries, banana slices, grapes and marshmallows on wooden skewers and let the kids dip away! This is a total party showstopper!
8. You might want some little presents or prizes for your party! Try these great ideas for Valentine's gifts for kids!
9. Get the parents and kids in on some fun! Write love letters to each other, throughout the night and leave them in a little DIY valentine mailbox or write it on a heart and place it on your valentine tree!
10. Grab the kids, play some romantic music and dance! Kids love to see Mommy and Daddy dancing…then switch partners and teach them a few slow moves. Create some memories for years to come!
Happy Valentine's Day from momstown! Check your local momstown community to see what Valentine's events they willl be hosting this month!