momstown moms have some great creative and healthy after school snack ideas to feed your hungry kids!
1. Smoothies are a huge hit after a long day at school! momstown moms and kids love to create new recipes like this "Green Monster Spinach Smoothie", frozen Tropical Smoothies, or this simple fruit and yogurt smoothie that they kids can make!
2. Roasted chickpeas with cinnamon and kale chips are the hottest growing trends in snacks for families. Here are two easy ways to make them for the kids after school.
3. These delicious nut-free granola bars made at momstown Milton's Junior Chef, are great for after school or even to pack for lunch!
4. Kids will love this one! Take a ripe banana and roll it in your favourite healthy cereal to make a banana pop, just like the moms and kids did at momstown Ottawa.
5. Simple to make, no-bake granola, wheat germ and maple syrup (or honey) bites are so delicious, you will think you are eating cookie dough!
6. Create a carrot cake wrap with these simple and healthy ingredients.
7. Kids who love Nutella can't take it to school, but it's a great after school snack (in moderation). Try it as a dip for apples, strawberries and other fruit or make this Greek yogurt Nutella parfait!