Don't forget that making homemade cards and crafts is often the best gift of all, but just in case you want to wrap up a little something special, here are ideas for all types of dads on Father's Day!
1. King of the Grill Dad will love a gift bag full of cool BBQ accessories like a Non-Stick Bacon Griller, a Wood Chip Smoker or Grilling Claws for shredding meat from Walmart Canada.
2. If your Dad loves all things techy, he will love these Sony wireless headphones. Perfect for wearing while he cuts the grass, relaxes and even works with the bluetooth on his phone. We also love Chromecast from Google to watch all of Dad's fave tv shows and videos using a simple thumb-sized media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI® port on your TV. Set it up with a simple mobile app, then send your favourite online shows, movies, music and more to your TV using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
3. We love these cool cooking ideas for your "Foodie" Dad like Mark McEwan's bamboo carving boards or this Williams Sonoma cutting board with an iPad stand. Just don't make Dad cook on Father's Day!
4. Is it Dad's first Father's Day? Then we love these engraved cufflinks with baby's name, initials or even "Dad" from Citrus Silver. What a great way to remember this special day.
5. If Dad is working on his golf swing, we love this cool app that monitors his swing. Using a cradle that attach it to an iPhone, the iPing free app analyzes and displays a golfer's consistency onscreen using three criteria: Stroke Type, Impact Angle and Tempo.
6. Lee Valley is our favourite place to shop online or buy any Handyman Dad a gift card. With easy shipping, we love to just browse for unique items that Dad would never buy for himself, like this pocket magnet retriever or this write-on measuring tape.
7. Is Dad a whisky or beer fan? Sure, you could get Dad the whisky he likes, but what about letting him try something new? We love that the LCBO features a new Whisky collection each month. If beer is more his thing, we love a custom "Dad" stein like these from Cafe Press.
8. Movie loving Dad would love a gift card to the movies! Our recommendation for a fun grown-up night out would be the new Adam Sandler movie called "Blended". We promise it will make Dad appreciate his kids just a little bit more.
9. Is Dad into fitness? Then he has to have the new Fitbit Flex for $99 from Indigo. Dad can track steps, distance, calories burned, and monitor his sleep (or lack there of). He can even access his stats wirelessly with computers and select mobile devices.
10. Is Dad a lover of the outdoors and all things in nature? Get him set up with camping accessories from Ventura. We love the 9 piece set or this 15 piece cookware set.