Christmas is coming! Check out these creative Christmas Treats – perfect for a November or December school snack or to take to a party! Best of all, the kids will want to help make them (and sample of course).
1. Try these adorable and delicious Christmas Pretzel treats– there is no way you can eat just one!
2. Have some fun with cheese and crackers to create a Nativity Set like Creative Kids Snacks or
or like this Christmas Tree from Around My Family Table.
3. Ice Cream Cone Christmas Trees are pretty easy and cute! Keep them on display or eat them right away!
4. Candy Cane Sleighs combine the mint and chocolate moms love, but most of all they are so fun to make with the kids!
5. Make your child's hot dog dinner into Rudolph by cutting the hotdogs before you cook them! Add some rice and veggies and look what Cute Foods for Kids has created!
6. We didn't forget about getting healthy with veggies! Check out these two ways to make vegetables get into the Christmas spirit!
Wendolonia created this sugar snap pea tree;
Broccoli Trees are pretty festive too!
7. Fruit can have some Christmas fun too- just look at this candy cane made from strawberries and bananas.
8. Check out these fruit Santas that moms and kids made this week at momstown Newmarket-Aurora! All you need is strawberries, marshmallows and bananas to get started!
9. Wrap up your Babybel cheese to pack for your child's school lunches like Cute Food for Kids did! Add a black construction paper belt and look how you can create Jolly Old Saint Nick!