1. Switch your child's drawers around so that they can't find their clothes in the usual spots!
2. Put a drop of food colouring in the bottom of the cereal bowl and watch their eyes as the milk turns GREEN when they pour it in!
3. Put baking soda into the toilet and watch the reaction when they use the bathroom in the morning!
4. Cut holes in a few apples and fill them with gummy worms for their lunchtime snack!
5. Put your child's stuffed animals in strange and silly places in the house; sitting on the toilet, driving the car, in the fridge, etc.
6. Our friends on Twitter suggested that we add baby powder to the hair dryer and watch for the smoke!
7. Another Twitter suggestion was to switch up the cereal into the wrong boxes!
8. Switch the language on your spouse's device and watch them try to figure our how to change it back!
9. Great suggestion from Kid's Activities Blog to put a "For Sale" sign out front and see what the neighbours think!
What was your best prank ever?
Happy April Fool's Day from momstown
momstown originally pubilshed this in 2013.