Halloween is a huge celebration in our house! We love to decorate, dress up, create spooky songs and even have fun making themed snacks! Perfect for an October after school snack or to take to a party! Best of all, the kids will want to help make them….if they dare!
1. Vampire Fun! Add vampire teeth to a donut (found on Facebook), apple or even a muffin or cupcake to get your scare on this Halloween!
2. Oreos get Creepy: Love Oreos? Really, who doesn't? Try this fun ways to get them spookified this Halloween Mummy Pop from our friend Little Miss Kate. Follow these steps to make them for your little monsters, from their "mummy".
Or create this fun Oreo Spider from Betty Crocker.
3. Spooky Fruit or Veggies: Get healthier with these adorable Halloween-themed fruit ideas using bananas and clementines!
Love this way to display veggies at a party, a vegetable Skeleton from Feeding Frenzy. Only problem will be, not wanted to destroy it!
4. Dinners from Mummy: Using english muffins and melted mozzarella to create this yummy idea for a Halloween lunch or quick dinner from Crafty's Cuppa Coffee.
or wrap hotdogs with Pillsbury pre-made dough or wiener wraps and bake as directed (or fry, like this recipe from Pillsbury) for a great dinner idea!
5. Terrifying Drinks: Add these easy marshmallow eyeballs from President's Choice to any punch bowl or glass of juice for kids and listen to them scream (especially if it's red juice)!
7. Cupcakes to Scare: Create your cupcakes ahead of time and host a cupcake decorating party with these ideas!
Spider webs from Little Birdie Secrets
Pumpkins, Frankenstein and Ghouls from Tiny Tyrants Kitchen
What will YOU be making to get into the Halloween spirit?