Here are our favourite simple apple crafts and activities for toddlers and preschoolers;
1. Tree with apples- teach your child about the seasons and "pick" your own apples with this fun craft to decorate your playroom wall!
2. Apple Plate Craft– using a paper plate, we have several ways to make a apple and use recycled materials.
3. Tissue Paper Apples– using recycled cardboard for your backing and red and green tissue paper to create apples, kids will love this craft!
4. Bingo Dabber Apple Tree– kids love using bingo daubers found at any dollar store! Create a mural with this fun activity.
5. Small, Medium and Large activity using apples– perfect way to teach your child about size by using apples in this felt activity. You can even replace felt with REAL apples in different sizes!
6. Apple Songs and Fingerplays– fun songs to learn about apples and even do some actions!
7. A is for Apple– make an A into an apple to work on letter recognition and early literacy!
8. Apple for a teacher– show your teacher she's the your PICK, with this cute apple construction paper craft.
9. Apple Wreath – what a cute decoration for your child's room from momstown Oakville.
10. Apple Stamps– simply cut your apple in half and explore the inside! What do the seeds look like? What happens when you plant them? Put paint out and let the kids use the apples as stamps!
You might get hungry, so don't forget to look at these 12 apple recipes for some great ideas to cook with your bushels!
COVER IMAGE BY MOMSTOWN BURLINGTON