- Information Collection
- We collect personal information about you which includes information that identifies you. This may include, but is not limited to your name, address, telephone numbers, birthday, names and ages of children, emergency contact, and consumer preference information.
- We obtain express consent to the collection of this personal information at the time you fill out an application. We collect this information through our membership area on our site, questionnaires, contests, promotions, and any correspondence you may have with us.
- You may withdraw your consent and forfeit access to the site by contacting an organizer with reasonable notice, via e-mail.
- We rely on you to update your information and ensure its accuracy.
- Use of Information
- We may only use personal information necessary for the purposes to which you have consented.
- We may use the information provided to gather information for the continued improvement of our site, as well as for our sponsors.
- The information, to which you have consented, is accessible by momstown and third parties acting for them.
- In the event that momstown were to sell or to dispose of all or parts of our business, the transaction could involve the transfer of your personal information used in connection with the transferred business.
- We make sure that all the information we hold on you is as safe as possible. In addition, we have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access and to comply with the PIPEDA. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
- We never give your personal information to a third party unless they are helping us to run our site.
- Cookies are small files of information which are stored on your computer. Web sites you visit ask your computer to store this information and retrieve the information from your computer so that they can keep track of things like other web sites you visit or how you navigate our website or other files which provide you with the Site. For more information about what cookies are and how they work, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- On revisiting our website or in using the files, our computer server will recognize the cookie and give us information about your use of the Site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use the Site but you may find that the Site may not function properly or is slower than when you allow a cookie to be installed on your machine.